EASY TO USE
- Pre-loaded with pfSense software, ready to use right out of the box.
- Small, desktop form-factor, so it fits about anywhere.
- Easy GUI management. Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI.
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artificial limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. No preset limits on users, firewall rules, or IPsec tunnels.
- Low power requirements to save money and be more eco-friendly.
GROWS WITH YOU
- Flexible configuration and support for VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring.
- Simple package management system to add powerful functions and features.
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between offices, let mobile workers connect securely, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with Amazon EC2 cloud instances.
COMMON USE CASES
- SMB to Medium Sized Networks
- Small to Medium Sized Branch Office
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) / Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) On-Premises Appliance
- Home or Commercial High-Speed Gigabit Connections
- Multiple VPN Connections
pfSense software is a free, open source firewall and router distribution based on FreeBSD that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. pfSense software-based appliances can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN Appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for failover and load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, L2TP
- Dynamic DNS client
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
- Learn more about the features of pfSense software
CPU ARM v7 Cortex-A9 @ 1.6 GHz with NEON SIMD and FPU
CPU Cores 2
Memory Options 2GB DDR4 Non ECC
Storage Options 8GB eMMC Flash on board
Network Interfaces 2x 1GbE, configured as dual WAN or one WAN one LAN four-port 1 gbps Marvell 88E6141 switch, uplinked at 2.5 gbps to the third port on the SoC for LAN.
Network Expansion Options None
USB Ports 1x 3.0
Console Port Mini USB (Cable included)
Max Active Connections 1.8 Million
Power External ITE P/S AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, 12V 3.33A, threaded barrel connector
AC Inlet: IEC320-C14 (3 PIN)
Power Cord: One US, UK, EU or ANZ power cord included
US Power Cord: NEMA 5-15P to IEC320-C13
UK Power Cord: BS 1363 to IEC320-C13
EU Power Cord: CEE7/16 to IEC320-C13
ANZ Power Cord: AS 3112 to IEC320-C13
Case Desktop case
Dimensions 1.56″ tall x 7″ deep x 8″ wide
Operating Temperature 0°C (32°F) to 65°C (149°F)
Hardware Warranty 12 Months
Certifications CE, FCC, RoHS, UL
Power Consumption 5W (idle)
Support Options Professional, Enterprise, and Enterprise Plus